Amazing news for the sex and gamer community. According to brand new studies, female online gamers have more sex than their non-game playing counterparts. This exciting news that I’m sharing with you fine folks is originally from mashable.com.
So why do gamer girls have all the luck? Comes down to socializing and a playful attitude. There are also some very interesting statistics to look at.
- Gaming is a stress reliever for most of these women (61%), while 16% game online to connect with others.
- Female online gamers are more social than their non-gaming counterparts.
- Forty-one percent socialize at least once each day in person compared to 31% of non-gamers.
- They’re also more active on social networks, with 88% of gamers socializing online at least once each day compared to 71% of non-gamers.
More than half of all gaming women (64%) are either married or live with a partner.
- 57% have sex and 38% have sex at least once a week.
- Non-gaming women are less sexually active with 52% having sex and 34% have sex at least once a week.
Thirty-eight percent of female gamers, compared to 28% of non-gamers, have children under the age of 18.
The most popular time of day for gaming is between 8 p.m. and 11:59 p.m., possibly after many moms have put their children to sleep.
Interesting information for an interesting demographic of women. I’m not surprised at all that gamer girls get good loving. Are you?