Plenty of fish review
The deal with this dating site:
Plenty of Fish has been up and running 2003 and is now one of the largest adult dating site. Statistics show they have more than 30 million registered members, primarily from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. There are a variety of people on the site actively looking for a partner; or so they say.
POF has most of the features that you expect from an online dating site… private messages, instant messaging, searching and automated matching system based on personal interests and chemistry. PlentyofFish also has a unique feature that allows you to prevent communication from certain users that don’t meet your specific message or profile requirements.
- Large membership base of all the free dating sites.
- MOST features are free, including profile creation, messaging and person search.
- Decent blog on the “how to’s” of dating.
- Not entirely free. Premium members get way better service.
- Customer support sucks…even for those that do pay.
- No video chat.
- No group chat.
- No video uploading.
- Lots of people on this site ie and say they’re looking for loe, when all they want is sex.
- Tons of married people and con artists use this site and because of the lousy customer service, they are rarely caught.